Feb 21, 2008

Going to Hotlanta


Thursday night. Packing once again. Man, these SX seasons are tiring. I mean, I am not even riding on Saturdays, what do I complain about. Although I believe that if I was riding, I would enjoy these trips way more. Being at the races is great. It is the packing, unpacking, that is a pain.

Atlanta it is. First of the "East Coast" rounds for the SX class and opening of the east Coast Lites series. Exciting. 70,000 people are expected at the Dome. Hot!

Ryan Mills and Tyson Hadsel are the new RXR riders who were supposed to be joined by Jase Lewis but he got hurt yesterday. Collarbone. Out for 3 to 5 weeks. bummer, I was really counting on him.

The Lady is joining me on this trip to Georgia. Great; it makes it so much easier.

Ok, I need to pack. Tomorrow at the Moondogs in Buckhead. see you there.

Oh, by the way, here's my vision of yesterday's lunar eclipse. Ha, ha, ha...