Aug 15, 2008

Packing for another short trip in SF

Flying into SFO is always a treat. I love the landings there, with the water on one side and the hills on the other, with another airplane just about 500 feet from your wing, in his final approach too.

I have a sales meeting this weekend, so flying in tonight and landing back at ORD Monday at 3 a.m.

Wow, didn't J-Law got the ink flowing after my last little post. Or would we rather say "got the keyboards feeling pain". I don't know what to say and whether I should comment or not. Of course we can all do mistakes, especially at 21 and will lots of money available. I would not excuse his behavior but I can still understand why it happens. I do strongly feel that his SoCal entourage is bad influence and doesn't help with the situation. If I was his agent and I had tried forever to get him sorted out, I would have gone "dictator on him", but how much can you impose to a 21 year-old in the US, or I would have given up and told him to find someone else. Jason is at that point in life where you can correct things, or just go real bad. Good luck and hope to see him sorted out and racing again. His fast, his style is awesome and it's good to have a bit of a bad boy around.

Well, as the MX Circus is getting back into action, I wanted to share those words from Andy Bowyer who as usual, has been pretty good with his prose. Andy's articles are always a good read.

Thursday Rev' up Millville