May 30, 2009

Sacramento, California, Friday night in May

I am seriously slacking on this blog. Luckily my audience is limited to 3 or 4 friends ;-) but I need to get back on it, I have too many things I'd like to write about and discuss with me, myself and I.
So I'm in Sacramento (for a Parts Unlimited Showcase) and I am not even staying for the Hangtown National tomorrow, flying out of SAC at 6 a.m. Luckily Davey Coombs has led MX Sports in the right direction and tomorrow night we will be treated for the first ever live broadcast of an AMA Outdoor National race on national TV. Hopefully a landmark towards the growth of the sport.

What happened at Glen Helen 2009, here's the Alli/MX Sports video recap



More reading on the MX Nationals (some of my favs')

Steve Matthes' Observations & Andy Bowyer's Rev-Up